The rule of thumb is that the basics of a 3-bedroom house will fit into our 8’ x 16’ container. However, that depends on how good you are at 3D Tetris (packing). The idea is to pack upward along the walls and across the ceiling.
Rule for Renting a CAPSULE Portable Storage Unit
- We require individuals to use autopay, so you need a credit card or debit card.
- CAPSULE does not prorate.
- Rent starts when the container is dropped off and ends at the scheduled pick-up time.
- Don’t fill the container with more than 6,000 lbs. of contents. (or $4,500 worth)
- CAPSULE isn’t responsible for the contents. (Check with your homeowners/renters insurance.)
- Check with your HOA and/or city (if in city limits) about rules concerning where we can place the container.
Frequently Asked Questions
Awesome guys! We were able to fit almost all of a 3-bedroom house in one of their containers! They stored the container at their facility for a month and dropped off at our new house. Everyone was very nice and helpful! Referring everyone I know to them!