The Capsule Containers:
- All Capsules are 8x16 in size
- They fit the basics of a 3-bedroom house or about 1,200 Sqft.
- There is a 6,000lbs weight limit for the contents
- There is a place to lock the capsule with a basic or disc pad lock.
- The Capsules(s) must be placed on your property, not in the curb or right of way.
How does Scheduling Work:
- We ask for 2-3 business days’ notice lead time. We can sometimes do much quicker, but the more time the better.
- We do not deliver on Sundays.
- IF we have access and clear instructions no one needs to be home for delivery.
- We require electronic signature (no term / length contracts required everything is month to month)
- A credit card is required to get on schedule. NO reservation, cancelation, or rescheduling fees. The first month’s rent, and delivery fee is charged the Evening before or morning of delivery.
- We do not reserve time slots; you tell us what day and we work you into our schedule to keep everything a sufficient as possible. And avoid delays. IF a container needs to be There at 8am, we need to drop it if the day before. If we cannot pick it up before 3pm, then we will need to grab it the next day.
- There is a rental rate and transport fees. Fill out the quote for to get your rates.
- We do Not prorate, everything is Month to Month
- Auto billing is required and the anniversary it the day we deliver the capsule to you.
- We do not charge mileage or extra to store the capsule for you, but every time we move the capsule (Deliver empty, Pick up empty, house to house, into Storage, out of storage) there is a transport fee based on location. The get your rental rate and transport fees, fill out the quote form.
Some other Basic Rules and Guidelines
- We require individuals to do auto-pay, so you need a credit card or debit card.
- Rent starts when the container is dropped off and ends when you schedule pick up.
- Do not fill up the container with more than 6,000 Lbs. of contents. (or $4,500 worth)
- CAPSULE is not responsible for the contents (check with your homeowners/renters’ insurance)
- check with your HOA and/or city (if in city limits) about their rules